Software developer currently working at a market research start-up company Clootrack Software Labs Private Limited. 3 years of software development experience with a broad knowledge of the Django web framework and web technologies. An adaptable and selfmotivated individual striving to achieve the goal of designing, maintaining and implementing scalable software solutions.
- Aided in the research, design and development of a custom Sentiment Analyzer for textual data.
- Aided in the research, design and development of state-of-the-art methods for text clustering using Python.
- Responsible for identifying and fixing VAPT security vulnerabilities found in one of the company projects.
- Design and implementation of a pipeline that takes in CSV data and publishes Tableau reports on the company website. This allows clients to make edits to the data in the CSV through a web UI and refresh the Tableau Dashboards.
- Responsible for advising, guiding and managing a team of 5 developers in various in-house and client requirements.
- Responsible for hiring Software Development Engineers by conducting level 1, 2 and 3 tech interviews.
- Implementation of RESTful API’s for content transfer between systems, both internal to the company and with other client systems.
- Design and implementation of a full-fledged Django web application for generating market insights.
- Design and implementation of market research insights generation algorithm within the above said application used by top accounting firms across the globe.
- Creation and maintenance of a scraping program for collecting Google Maps Reviews data.
- Design and implementation of a web scraping engine using Django/Python and tools like Selenium/Beautiful Soup.
- Creation of a data cleaning module to clean data scraped from webpages.
- Design and implementation of a social media engagement tracking platform for tracking SKU’s/Brands produced by a top consumer goods corporation.
- Maintenance and migration of NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and DocumentDB.
- Responsible for DevOps activities like setting up instances, deployment of servers, maintenance of queuing systems like Redis, setting up of SQL and NoSQL databases etc., across leading cloud platforms including GCP, Azure and AWS.
- Responsible for the creation of ad-hoc Python scripts and for bug tracking and deploying fixes of critical software modules.
- Responsible for the optimization and scaling up of existing software modules.
- Automation of PPTs using Python.
- Automation of Excel spreadsheets using Python.
- Worked on the development of Comcast Xi6 leading up to its certification.
- Development of “Code big feature” as per client request for Comcast XiD.
- Worked on porting of software stack on Charter WB2.0(ARM) onto Charter WB1.1(MIPS).
- Attended numerous sessions by leading innovators in the fields of Blockchain, Machine Learning and Cloudcomputing.
- Presented a method of implementation of Bot-Bot communication channel to help victims involved in a car crash.
- Developed an all-purpose forum as a web application and as an android application.
- Implemented a program using proprietary software to create an IVR system.
A list of personal and professional projects I have been involved in